This article is a reprint from ezinearticles.com and you can see the original here.
By George Yeo
There are many people who enjoy good sex daily, but sex is not just about pleasure and enjoyment. There are many other benefits to it, as we shall outline in today’s article.
1. It can help you prevent getting heart attacks and strokes. Research has shown that men who have sex 3 times a week can reduce a heart attack and stroke by as much as 50%. This is a good enough reason to have regular sex with your other half.
2. Weight-busters? Although it might not seem a lot, but having sex for 30 minutes can burn up around 250 calories. That will also depend on the intensity of the process, and the calories burned might even be higher than this figure.
3. Immune-boosters as well? Wow. Research has also shown that having sex at least once a week can boost your immune system by around 30%. You can tell your partner that you are getting healthier with each intercourse!
4. A regular menstrual cycle. Columbia and Stanford universities have found that women who have sex at least once a week have more regular menstrual cycles. It could be due to a natural hormonal cycle where the body regulates the process constantly. Women can also look forward to less pain during menstrual cramps because sex can release a chemical called oxytocin, which helps to alleviate the pain should your cycle strikes.
5. Looking to look younger? An active sex life can actually slow down the aging process. By constantly engaging yourself in activities that help you feel good, you can actually feel and look better. There is also a boost in your confidence levels, which can indirectly help you maintain your looks.
6. Improving the relationship. Regular sex and communication in bed can bring your love to a whole new level. The less often you have sex, the less interest you will be having over some time. This will inevitably hurt your relationship.
7. Reduce your chances of getting prostate cancer. The more often you ejaculate, the less likely you will get prostate cancer.
8. Stress-busters as well! Sex can help you release tension and stress, much more than anything else. However, if you are/your partner is seriously overworked or depressed, it might backfire and the whole process might end up in shatters instead. Play it by the ear.
Well there you go!
That’s 8 solid reasons to have sex! Can you think of any other “good reasons to have sex”? Gimme your thoughts! I would love to hear from you.